Float Free Capsule
AMI Marine Float Free Capsule
The X-VDRFF0AMI is a Cospas-Sarsat and MED approved float free capsule which combines an Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB) and a 64GB float free storage medium to meet the MSC.333(90) and IEC 61996-1 Ed 2.0 VDR regulations.
Designed with pleasing aesthetics, and more importantly ease of maintenance in mind, for the shipowner, ship's crew and engineers alike.
- Complies with MSC.333(90), IEC61097-2 and IEC61992-1 Ed 2.0 performance standards
- Durable robust construction
- Hard wired interface to help prevent any unwanted RF interefence
- Unique cable release technology for 100% reliable operation
- Compatible with the full AMI Voyage Data Recorder and X-VHF Recorder range.